If the registration screen does not display properly, please use Chrome browser to sign up.
Notes on Application
1.The NER has formulated this notice to assist schools in broadcasting education and to enhance its understanding by the public.
2. Service targets: Schools at all levels, authorities and government-registered organizations with at least 20 persons in each group, while tours with more than 40 persons must be divided into batches.( The Taipei Headquarters which is currently undergoing major renovations, only accept 20 persons in each group.)
3. Implementation mode: Guided tours and audio-recorded presentations, the NER may adjust the contents depending on the attendance and space usage.
4. Visiting hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00, closed on weekends and national holidays.
5. Application method: Fill out the application form on our website 10 to 60 days before the visit date. You may only visit after receipt of a confirmation letter from us. The NER may also request the visiting group to provide a certificate of registration of the institution they belong to and the list of participants beforehand.
6. Fees: Free of charge.
7. Rules for visits:
．The applicant must be present in person, with his/her identity card and the confirmation notice. The applicant will be the claimant in case of damage to any item at the premises.
．If the visiting group wishes to cancel its visit, it must give a three-day notice. If the visit is canceled without notice, it will not be able to apply for a visit again within a period of one year.
．If the same unit applies again within three months of its application, priority will be given to other units.
．The guided tour will take 40-60 minutes, once all the participants are assembled, the group applicant will lead the group into the NER. If the group reaches the station late, the visiting time will, in no case, be extended.
．During the visit, if you happen to experience recording, the audio file will be placed on our website within 7-10 working days.
．After the visit, please assist in completing the satisfaction questionnaire.
．According to Fall-Winter COVID-19 Prevention Program, the visitors must cooperate with body temperature measurement and the following epidemic prevention regulations:
1. Please wear a face mask at all times. NER refuse entry to visitors not wearing masks.
2. If the visitor with body temperature exceeding 37°C or symptoms and other physical discomfort, please seek medical advice immediately and do not enter.
3. Please provide a roster of visitors.(Please download the format from the epidemic prevention zone)
8. Contents of the visit: (The NER may adjust the contents of the visit depending on the targeted group and number of visitors)
．Introduction to the station: A brief introduction and overview of the station, webcasts.
．Radio program production: Visit the studio, news room, live show studio. Live talk show or record broadcasting are limited to application from schools’ broadcasting clubs.
．Broadcast engineering and monitoring control: Tour of the Central Control Room, explanation of the Countrywide Radio Wave Coverage Map.
．Integrative activities: Activities are provided in the form of broadcasting study sheets online, prized quizzes or forums.
Contact us：02-2388-0600 ext.152