(6) Other relevant program projects.
2. News Division: (Extension lines: 210, 230 and 637)
(1) Education-related news interviews, editing, translation editing and broadcasts.
(2) Planning and production of educational news programs and modules.
(3) Research and planning of educational news practices.
(4) Exchange and cooperation between local and foreign educational news media.
(5) Other related news items.
3. Engineering Division: (Extension lines: 300, 306, 311 and 312)
(1) Planning, execution and maintenance of the broadcast engineering system.
(2) Study and formulation of specifications, installation, testing, inspection and maintenance of equipment related to broadcast engineering.
(3) The application and establishment of broadcasting channels and the setup of broadcasting networks.
(4) Research and development of broadcasting technology.
(5) Other relevant engineering matters.
4. Digital Information Division: (Extension lines: 350, 351, 352, 353 and 354)
(1) The planning, management and promotion of digitalization of educational radio programs.
(2) Educational broadcast combined with the planning and promotion of digital convergence on the Internet.
(3) Planning, management and promotion of digital learning services for web-based educational radio broadcasting.
(4) This station's information application service strategy planning and management.
(5) Other matters related to digital information.
5. Promotion Division: (Extension lines: 151-155 and 158)
(1) Planning and implementation of educational radio program promotions and listener services.
(2) Assistance and promotion of school broadcasting education.
(3) Conduct surveys and research on public reception and listeNER' views.
(4) Cross-media marketing and creative integrated marketing.
(5) Planning and implementation of the guided visit operations.
(6) The development and use of volunteer resources.
(7) Other matters related to education promotion.
6. Secretariat Office: (Extension lines: 180-182, 185-191)
(1) Custody of official seals, management of documents and archives.
(2) Management of treasury, financial matters, construction and maintenance, procurement and other matters.
(3) Management of maintenance workers (including technical workers, drivers) and security guards.
(4) Matters not applicable to other Divisions, Offices or Substations.
7. Personnel Office: (Extension lines: 170-172)
Manage the personnel of the NER.
8. Accounting and Statistics Office: (Extension lines: 160-162)
Manage the budget, accounting and statistics of the NER.
9. Changhua, Kaohsiung, Hualien and Taitung substations:
(1) The planning, production and review of educational programs for the areas covered by the each substation’s radio waves.
(2) Interviewing, editing, broadcasting and processing of education-related news and processing of news material in the areas covered by each substation's radio waves.
(3) Installation, operation, inspection and maintenance of broadcasting engineering equipment at stations under the jurisdiction of each substation.
(4) Planning and execution of marketing operations in the regions covered by each substation's radio waves.
(5) Other matters related to the substations.